#KiniNews: Zara's family may seek inquest - lawyer; No need for bullying, says Loke on flag incident
Malaysiakini - A podcast by Malaysiakini

[KiniNews] The post-mortem on 13-year-old Zara Qairina Mahathir’s remains, who died on July 17, concluded yesterday after eight hours.With that, her family lawyers indicated that the procedure could be a key step towards pursuing a formal inquest into investigating what caused her death last month.Zara’s family’s counsel Shahlan Jufri said they may seek an inquest if the findings point to foul play or the cause of death remains undetermined.Meanwhile, in a separate story, DAP secretary-general Anthony Loke said that while mistakes with the Jalur Gemilang are wrong and should be investigated, there was no need for bullying.He said the police will investigate and there is no need for any party to ‘fish in troubled waters’, or threaten to protest in front of the business premises involved or ‘teach’ people how to fly the flag.___________________📌 Share this news! Join the Malaysiakini WhatsApp Channel now! https://mk.my/wa_mkini