Podcasts in Sweden
A podcast is a digital audio file made available on the internet for downloading to a computer or phone, typically available as a series, new episodes of which can be automatically downloaded via subscription.
Sweden is one of the countries where podcasting is growing the most. In Sweden, there is a podcast for almost every interest.
Podcasts are a great way to learn new things, improve your Swedish and get entertained. Some of the most popular Swedish podcasts are:
- "Kapitalet” is a podcast with a focus on finance. Who decides when there is a recession? kapitalet takes you under the hood of the world economy, with the hope of being able to figure out how we humans really work. If you are interested in Swedish finance, Advisa is a great website for you to read more.
- "Språket i fokus" is a podcast about the Swedish language. The host, Anna, is a language teacher and she shares her knowledge about the Swedish language in an easy to understand way.
- "Sommar i P1" is a summer podcast from the Swedish radio station P1. In this podcast, different hosts talk about different topics such as music, culture and history.
- “Konsten att leva" is a podcast about happiness and how to live a good life. The host, Johan, is a life coach and he shares his knowledge and experiences in this podcast.
If you're interested in learning more about Sweden or the Swedish language, then I recommend that you check out some of the podcasts mentioned in this article. Podcasting is a great way to learn new things and it's a lot of fun too!
This is how you can start listening to a podcast:
1. Go to podm8.com
2. In the search bar, type in the name of the podcast you want to listen to
3. Click on the podcast and then click on the "Subscribe" button
4. New episodes of the podcast will automatically be downloaded to your computer or phone
Some of the biggest podcasts in the world are:
- "This American Life"
- "The Joe Rogan Experience"
- "The Tim Ferriss Show"