Active Allyship... it’s more than a #hashtag!
Now is the time for honest, unfiltered conversation. For authentic voices and their stories. And for connection.
Join Sunni and Lisa as they confront the moment head-on with a podcast that’s as substantive, passionate, and as real as the lives behind the headlines.
Active Allyship… it’s more than a #hashtag! goes beyond the likes, the retweets, and the hashtags, making space for the vital dialogue necessary for racial justice.
Allyship calls for self-reflection, support for other perspectives, and hearing other voices.
Sunni and Lisa dig deep in each episode, getting to the heart of:
* What it takes to be an ally
* How racism exists in ways you don’t see
* The dos and don’ts of talking to friends and family about racism
* How good intentions in fighting for racial justice aren’t always enough
* How racist feelings or biases aren’t just reserved for the KKK or hate organizations
* Guilt and the myth of the white savior
* The steps everyone must take to dismantle systemic racism in everyday life.
Together—through honesty, tears, laughter and good faith—we make a difference. The vital healing, collaboration, and uplift humanity needs depends on allies.
Are you ready to become an active ally?
music credit: Cali by Wataboi https://soundcloud.com/wataboi
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0
Free Download / Stream: https://bit.ly/wataboi-cali
Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/qXptaqHIH5g